Practical Security Solutions for a Remote Environment Webinar
Join the Westshore Alliance for a FREE webinar for practical advice on how to maintain a secure environment while working remotely. During this one-hour virtual event you will hear from top industry experts to help you gain practical knowledge on how to prevent common issues facing remote workers and steps to secure your environment such as:
- Email phishing and other scams the bad guys are using to target you
- Safe web browsing
- Safely hosting a virtual meeting
- Considerations for safely connecting to your office network
- Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Managed service providers (MSPs)
- Unified communication (UC) solutions
- Skylar Mckay, Business Development Executive, iVenture Solutions
- Suzanne Chambers, Account Manager, Roebuck Technologies
- Chris Roussey, Regional Sales Manager, SGA – Software Guidance & Assistance
- Rebekah Nault, Account Manager/Community Relations, PBX-Change
- Ryland MacQuarrie, BTA, Zymphony Technology Solutions
- Michael Higgins, Higgins Dynamic
Moderator: Robin Weston, President, Compendium Communications
If you have a question for our panelists, please submit it in the “Questions & Comments” section of the registration form.
This webinar is being offered at no charge to small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in the Westshore community. Space is limited, register today!
The webinar will be held via Zoom, click here for more information and to learn how to join a webinar.