Frank Charles Miranda, P.A.
Our firm handles various types of legal matters for Gulf Coast clients, including those relating to:
- Defective drugs and medical devices — Illness and injury caused by defective drugs and medical devices demand a litigator who understands these complex claims. Our firm has secured substantial financial recoveries in numerous products liability trials and settlements.
- Civil litigation — We represent business and individual clients in a full range of civil litigation matters.
- Personal injury and wrongful death — In personal injury and wrongful death litigation, our lawyers aggressively pursue fair compensation for Florida victims and their families, including payment for medical costs and unearned wages.
- Car accidents — If have been hurt in a car accident, we help you obtain the compensation you are entitled to through your insurance coverage or in a lawsuit when appropriate.
- Real estate — Our detailed knowledge of the community gives clients a decided advantage in real estate transactions and disputes.
We know that the outcome of your case can have a significant impact on your future. At every stage of the proceedings, our attorneys are committed to easing your concerns and protecting your interests.